Sunday, April 20, 2008

Michael is ... ridiculous.

I love my generation. I love us. We're so thrilled just to get our name out there; that everyone could see our face is a thrill too high to hop.e

I realize that some days I wear my liberalism on my sleeve a little too much. I need to tone it down a bit, maybe.

My sunday school class voted to give me $1,000 for my mission trip this summer. It was one of those, ... "Uhmm ... thanks"... moments where, in all actuality, there are no words to convey the intended meaning. It's so encouraging to know that a group believes in you and supports you. Here's to the other 4 or so coming in quickly!

I've been working toward an emo haircut, just waiting for my hair to grow out. I have been thinking that I look more and more ridiculous every day, but I saw pictures from last night ... and my hair doesn't look awful.

I'm triple booked tonight ... which I like. I have a funny sense of abandonment when my friends do outdoorsy things and don't invite me. I feel like the slowest zebra who would slow down the pack ... but really; it's hiking not outrunning a lion. Just keep that in mind, lovers.

I have a math test in the morning. I'm way behind in my photography class, but it's all paperwork that seems unecessary ... busywork will always be my downfall.

I'm happy ... even though some days I feel like just sleeping in ... I'm still happier than I've been in a long time.

No comments: