Monday, March 02, 2009

So, I've done some updating to michaelairgood.blogspot.com . I've added a few pictures to prepare everyone for my departure.

I'll be updating both blogs from Korea - this blog with more of the Theological, Sociological, Political, etc thoughts that you come here to read and the other blog with more day to day occurances in Korea.

The visa process is difficult for Korea, and I won't be able to complete it until the Tuesday after graduation. They need my physical diploma to run my E2 (English teacher) Visa. I'll be coming home for a graduation party in May.

I don't have internet at my house, so that explains why posts are a little slim these last few weeks. Sorry about that.

I'm going to California with my mother on Wednesday. We are going to the Russian United Methodist convocation. I'm thrilled and sure to have a lot to post about.

No comments: