Thursday, August 16, 2007

I'm having a wonderful vacation this week. We have been doing everything on the West Side of St. Louis. I've had a lot of fun doing the most random things.

John and I have been getting lost every day while Rachel is at work. We went a REALLY nice mall (hard wood floors and italian leather sofas throughout!) and pretended to be rich and classy. I bought two really nice designer shirts (I'm becoming trendy, please pray for me) for formal occasions. I only brought one nice outfit (for temple on Friday) but we have gone to a nice restaurant every night so far. I needed more nice clothes.

John and I watched La vie en Rose. It is amazing and artsy. Not for kids, but not a bunch of cussing either. It was really well done. St. Louis has a number of free-cheap cultural things. Pretty much amazing.

I've played Tennis almost every day here. Rachel gave me an old tennis racket that is still really nice and a lot better than anything I could afford. I beat John in two games. I'm improving a lot. Soon I'll win a singles set.

John and I are going to do the science center today and then we are going to do a low brow dinner with a really expensive fondue dessert as our entree. We are doing the city musuem tonight. only $3 after 10PM.

Hope everything is going well with everyone I'm not around.

No comments: