Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tony and I were friends in middle school. We went to church camp together. We both had a great time there. We both asked Jesus into our hearts at the end of that week. So how is it that, a decade later, I am still a committed Christian and Tony has had nothing to do with faith since that day?

Why have I held on to faith when all else failed and Tony felt that faith was the first thing to fail? We will be talking about faith and obedience in worship on Sunday. I have faith that God is real and personal. I am willing to obey God to the ends of the earth. I do wonder, however, why faith isn't a universal concept. How could any God created being live without a desperate need for faith?

2 comments:

Renaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renaye said...

Michael Airgood! How the heck are you? I'm so happy to have found your blog. You need to get on the WPAUMC Blogroll. Talk to Chris Kindle or someone on that to find out how to do that. You have some really good stuff on here! I was just talking about you not too long ago! Good stuff of course!

Th'Lord Bless you Michael Airgood!!!

(sorry, I messed up above)