Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm sorry ...
... that I don't live out what I believe.
... that I don't love like I should,
... that I hit you, even though I was only joking,
... that my reflection looks a lot like me and nothing like Christ.
... that you have to see me like this,
... that I call you to complain about shit.
... that you cheated on your wife,
... that I caught you,
... that I can't forgive you,
... that I, too am unforgiveable.
... that we became more than friends.
... that I'm not the role model I want to be,
... that my doubts outweigh my faith, daily,
... that I don't call you on your sin.
... that you love skateboarding more than Jesus,
... that I make fun of you for being pale,
... that I have never told you about Jesus.

I'm sorry, that I can't tell you this to your faces.

No comments: