Friday, February 01, 2008

Do you ever have the sensation where you begin to think about something, but you realize that if your mind continues down that road for too long it will completely change your life ... so you stop thinking about it?

Yeah, I've been doing that a lot lately. It's always a weird feeling.

I'm in a bit of a slump right now - I don't want to do anything. I just don't have any will to accomplish anything. I'll probably schedule a time with the counselor before it's all said and done.

I think that my biggest problem is the wide disconnect between my dreams and the reality. I want to accomplish so much, but I feel like I accomplish so little most days.

I feel that this school is the most suffocating place in the world for my dreams.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So so so so true. School is confining.