Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"With one exception, I would hire every member of this class to be part of my mission organization if I was on the board. Unless your paper said something to the effect of,'... [quotes one section of my most recent paper word for word]...' I wouldn't consider you a heretic." - One of my professors.

Yep. I'm officially a heretic. I think they will still let me graduate though.

I'm struggling more and more with identifying what I believe. I know what I believe ... but I don't know if it's good enough for those around (and above) me. I don't know if I care.

It's a weird spot to be.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

what did you say in the paper?

Metal Dan said...

Sorry about that man. It sucks to hear that from people here, no matter how little you care anymore.