Friday, April 03, 2009

I realize that my blog has largeley devolved into Theological Thoughts for Thursday ONLY. I'm sorry about this. While I hope you are enjoying them, I apologize for not blogging more.

I've been really busy lately. I've been painting the inside of a house for friends from church. I clocked over 40 hours this week. It's been really good for me to work with my hands for a while.

I'm leaving for South Korea in six weeks! I almost can't believe it.

I'm in charge of Wednesday night children's ministry. I joined a few months ago to help with the drama and to be a substitute small group leader ... oops. I'm running it now.

I still have my 10 hour a week job at the Elementary school.

I'm still taking 15 hours of classes.

So I've been busy ... too busy. And I apologize.

No comments: