Sunday, March 16, 2008

Catharsis #1

"We are an Easter people and Halleluia is our song."- John Paul II

If our song is anything other than Halleluia we are doing something wrong.

If our song is "those damn kids and their skateboards," we've missed the boat.


I was allowed to be part of an awesome ministry this weekend. I sinned this weekend (like every other weekend) and God still found it in His heart to forgive me, embrace me, and use me in ministry.

"You should live your life with such freedom and joy that most uptight Christians will doubt your salvation." - Steve Brown

I'm allowed to be happy. I'm allowed to spend time with friends and enjoy myself.

I praise God for my beautiful friendships.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

"If our song is 'those damn kids and their skateboards,' we've missed the boat."

WORD