Friday, March 21, 2008

Catharsis #6

Every time I go to log into my Facebook account I have a problem. I place the cursor in the password box and begin to type. But, when the page is finished loading, it automatically places the cursor in the "username" box. I end up writing half of my password in one box and the other half in a different box. Everyone now know the last 6 digits of my password.

The upsetting thing is that this has happened to me every time I have logged on to Facebook for months. Twice a day, 30 days a month, 3 months, 180 times! 180 times I've made the same stupid mistake. If I just waited two seconds for the page to finish loading before I began typing I would be fine.

I guess I'm just bad at learning from my mistakes. Maybe if I pretend they aren't real they will go away.

Spring break is almost over. I've had a good week and am almost ready to go back to class.

My friend Marty Spire's husband died yesterday. He was 94 and had cancer. I'll have a funeral in Elberton this weekend.

I feel really blessed by all of my friends, and not just the beautiful ones. The ugly ones too. <3



No comments: