Monday, May 12, 2008

I haven't figured out how to check my grades with the new computer system TFC has purchased. Michael is angry! Haha.

I have an A for my independent study and a B- for my Religious Belief Systems. The 72% on my doctrinal questionaire didn't help~!

If I got an A on my math final I should get an A in the course.

My Old Testament class ... well I'm praying for a D- at the moment so I don't have to take it again. Anything above that will be a gift from the Lord.

I feel like I'm going to get a C in my photography class ... but I loved it and did all the work so I'm hoping for a good grade.

I had an amazing semester ... I spent a lot of time getting to know really good people. I have a number of really strong, passionate friendships that took a lot of investment; they were all worth it. I wish I had invested more in more people, though.

1 comment:

Tim Rhodes said...

My final semester of college, all hope of graduation was resting on one single class-- Poetry and Prophecy.

I made a D. :-D