Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love airports and people watching. I love Finnish people. I love the androgenous nature of Finnish women. Such fun.

So, I had thought about going to the Korean Methodist service tomorrow night, but I figured I might still be tired from Jetlag and I didn't want to disrespect them by looking tired ... but then I thought ... how would they know. Haha. Get it. haha. Asians. Haha.

I'm reading a really interesting book on economics, "More Sex is Safer Sex." Really interesting read - I'm not sure if I agree with the author's premise, but I adore the inflammatory title!

I saw the best movie last night. "Son of Ranbow" is in smaller, trendier theatres - but it's worth the search out. A really fun movie with minimal (and appropriate) cussing, a great plot, and positive moral values.

No comments: