Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I went home for the last 2 days of break. It was good to see my family again. I don't think I could have lasted the entire week at home. My dad is having gastric bypass surgery. I hate having to tell my mom that if he has the surgery I won't come home in August even. I will work in Georgia from May until August 1. I plan on coming home during the month of August -- but I won't come home if dad has the surgery. I don't agree with him having the surgery, and I won't come home at all.

I'm sorry I don't have any deep theological content for my blog today. I'm very tired still, have a few hours of work ahead of me after a boring class. I'm excited about going to work today, though. I have to talk to a friend this week - and tell him that I don't agree with what he's doingn with his life. My roomate isn't sure he wants to keep me as roomate for another semester. If you count suitmates into the grand total I have had 8 roomates in 2 semesters. The number is only 4 if you only count those with whom I shared an actual room. I don't want to find another roomate. Aargh. I need to go in and talk to pastor Charles today about a skit. He is always to difficult to talk to about a new idea. Aargh. I have a lot of planning left for Threadbare, our event for male missions majors. I hope I'm not in over my head.

No comments: