Monday, March 27, 2006

A lot is going on in my life. I have a lot of assignments, committments, and deadlines to reckon with. I have a lot of things that I feel very called to do and am so excited about. There are a few things (assignments) that I dread.

I have an ambitious schedule set up. I'm excited about it though. I went to the administrative board meeting tonight. My church has a lovely set up. There brightest and most creative members are on the committes that deal with evangelism, worship, and missions. The left overs are on ad council and trustees. Amazing. This board just gives aproval. Everyone is over 70 except for 1 or 2 people who are there to keep them in line. We had a fun time being nostalgic about the past.

Sometimes I step back and think about how random and exciting my life is. I went from leading a drama ministry at 6 to fellowshipping with old people at 7 to chaperoning a friend's date at 9. How random can you get. I'm just so happy to be in the loving hands of a savior who gives plans that are stretching, challenging, and amazing.

No comments: