Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodmorning starshine, the earth says, "Hello!"



I'm in a constant state of flux. I don't know what I am. It's all relative. I go to Toccoa Falls, so here:



But I feel that when I leave here, because I was here:



That's fundamentalist, for anyone who isn't comfortable with things the youth say. I also have one that is what I want in life, but it also holds me back or scares people away. Sometimes when I say it I blush just a little:



When I was in Middle School I got one a lot that I don't hear anymore. I know it's still true, but I think that grown up people are just a little nicer than little kid people:



These labels don't mean anything, I think they never did. Somedays we base our lives, our truth, our hopes on silly stickers that say Hello. We question if we do belong, or if we ever did. Some we refuse, or try to hide. Others we strive for. But theses labels don't mean anything, I think they never have.

1 comment:

allcedars said...

you should have one that says "hello my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."