Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My mother is talking to the cats again. It's good to know that things are back to normal ... ish.

I'm officially on my sixth round of anti-biotics since August. I might need to have my tonsils removed to avoid more illness. Dang it. I really don't want to have to go through surgery - but it might be best for me.

I really wish Bishop Bickerton kept a blog. That would make me very happy. I spent a few hours with Bob and Ruth Higginbotham last night. Ruth is making a matching game for her grandaughter out of pictures of Bob. I love them. We had a good talk about the conference - it's nice to be brought up to date on everything. I will be in Cranberry on the 28th for the YAMT event. Hollah ... represent.

Becka is going through my Facebook and looking at all the drunken pictures of my friends.

No comments: