Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Big 2 0 0 !!!

That's right. I have blogged 200 blogs on this site. I am sure a prolific blogger. Now if I just had the internet at home everyone would have more of my insight. Just kidding.

Here's an update on my life:

* I love all of my classes, and really like some of the assignments.
* I love my house, but am a little tired of always cleaning.
* I have a great group of friends and I love all of them very much.
* My theological position is changing ever so slightly towards an "I don't care perspective" (This doesn't mean that I don't care about matters of faith, the church, of God - it's more along the lines that I just don't care about doctrine and theology ... I don't need to have all the "right" answers to evangelize to 90% of the population.)
* I love my church and the people there. I'm having my Sunday School class over for a big Valentine's day dinner!
* My drama team is in charge of the Good Friday service and I'm having an impossible time convincing them to be serious.
* My church had an incredible attendance boost this last Sunday and I'm praying we can keep it up!
* Dustin and I practically live together. Dustin was almost my roomate, but now we just go to Wal-mart and classes together ... it sure feels like we live together but have very distant bedrooms.
* I've been having some back pain and problems with my knee. It's a little cold out and I think it's just my arthritis.
* I feel content (read happy not lazy) for the first time in a really long time.
* The College lunch will be starting up soon (in my house!) and the college Bible Study should follow in a few weeks (in my house!)
* I'm very proud of myself for sticking to the cathartic release of blogging for 200 posts!


Have a good day!

1 comment:

sattvicwarrior said...

How to convince a group of giggly girls to be serious for 3 whole minutes while contemplating the death of our savior. We're working on it.
heres and easy scenario.
SIMPLY PRESENT THE TRUTH THAT CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED [ IRONICALLY?] AT SPRING SOLSTICE.
[ JUST AS HE WAS BORN ON “ WINTER SOLSTICE”]. A PROVEN MYTH BY MANY THEOLOGIANS ] . SO SINCE AS HISTORY WOULD DICTATE AND REFLECT ON THE FACT THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE RITUAL OF REBIRTH , ……… A NEW SEASON………….. SO WHY NOT HAMMER THE EASTER BUNNY TO THE CROSS. .???????
SYMBOLISM IS THE ESSENCE OF DISTORTED RITUALS AS EXHIBITED IN CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN SOCIETY TODAY.. . IT JUST MIGHT GIVE THEM THE INSPIRATION TO SEEK TRUTH AS OPPOSED TO MYTH AND FABLES AS DESCRIBED IN THAT BOOK OF FILTH WHERE MURDER RAPE AND MAYHEM ARE RAMPANT CALLED THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL HUH???