Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm sick and tired. How sick and tired? Too sick and tired to enjoy blogging. What is the world coming to?

I've been working with the theatre arts class this break. I have had a lot of fun. I'm still not sure what do for one kid's stage makeup. It's been a challenge that I've needed. Mary should be coming over to watch a scary movie with me.

I'm excited to get back to Toccoa and be back in my own house. When I'm home I'm treated like a little kid. I was too tired to go downstairs and get my medicine out of the fridge. I was an hour away from getting my codiene, but I wanted it already. My mom reminded me I needed to take my anti-biotic before bed after she was already in bed. Mom and I argued over the necessity of me getting up at that exact second to get it. Dad came upstairs (without my medicine) and told me that I was going to get a spanking if I didn't go downstairs to take my medicine. Really???? You're threatening to beat someone 3 days after surgery? Because he's too tired to take his medicine? Oy vey. Yes, I miss living by myself.

No comments: