Monday, February 02, 2009

I think the French are best at this.



We're going to find a solution.

I'm currently enrolled in a class on Social Movements. How do they happen, what makes a social movement, how do we change things? As a future missionary this class has had so much influence on me.

I'm sure this entry from the French Postsecret is about love, a relationship, or at the very least a shared carnal desire.

But the idea of finding a solution is such a huge force in my life at the moment. This class (along with my other classes, my current circle of friends/influence, and my increasingly youthful/idealistic/naive worldview) has really got me thinking about the big questions about missions.

What would it take for Christianity to become a social movement in Europe? In Russia? In the world?

We're going to find a solution.

No comments: