Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I need friends who can appreciate and learn to love my unique eccentricities:

I don't watch trilogies. I will occassionally watch two out of three, but only in large groups and never with the intent of "finishing the story" by watching the third one.

I am agorophobic. I fear large open spaces. I don't like walking through fields. Oceans feel weird.

I don't like walking towards reflective surfaces. Mirrors are generally alright, but things that aren't intended to be reflective (darkened windows, etc.) that are reflective creep me out.

I like to hold hands and cuddle. It's (generally) not a sexual thing. I will cuddle with anyone who doesn't smell bad. It's affirming yet not slutty. It reminds me of happier days when holding hands was acceptable and cuddling wasn't sexual. I think we fear things from childhood. Why do we stop skipping?

I need to hear "I love you" from friends and family. It's an approval thing. I feel like I have done something wrong if people won't say it to me when hanging up the phone. I like to trick people, by catching them off guard, into responding with those words.

I like to watch people, especially friends, doing nothing at all. Try not to be freaked out and I'll try not to get caught.

I mimic laughs - whichever is best. If you hate my laugh, let it be known that it might be yours. I don't have a distinct laugh. I choose the one that makes me feel happiest. Right now I have a mix of Brittany, my boss from summer camp, my aunt Kim, John Bennet. I haven't been captivated by a laugh in some time.

I realize that I court my friends as if I were intending to propose. They generally get over it.

No comments: