Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's time for catharsis

I love friendship. I love friendships that move too quickly. I love being loud, talking loud, loving loud. I'm sure it grates on some people, but I'm okay with that.

I have confessed to and recieved confession from a number of friends this week. We have confronted brokeness and shame. I believe that Satan wants our sin to stay a secret or if it is known he wants there to be shame. We faced sin with the power of Christ and got through it without shame.

Now it is time for the healing process to begin. Your sins are forgiven. It doesn't matter anymore what your past held. It only matters what's in store for your future. Catharsis happened and it continues.

I love friendship. I love friendships that heal the soul and mend brokeness.

No comments: