Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I finished almost everything for the semester today. I have one more project, but today was my last really really hectic day. I gave a presentation and took a test this morning, and tonight I gave a presentation about my trip to Russia. My only project left is a church growth analysis. It will probably take me all weekend and then some to finish that project. I only have chapter summaries and reading reports other than finals now.

This summer should be really fun. I will be working at Camp Glisson (if I get in all of my paperwork - I need something noterized and I don't even know where to do that or how much it will cost.) and then hopefully working with the new church start.

I recieved a copy of a letter of reference that was written for me. It was beautifuly written. I feel very humbled that people love me enough and think highly enough of me to write something like that. We have been doing missionary reports in history of missions. I want people to do a report on my biography. Not because of my own narsicism, but rather because I have allowed God to use me. In everyone of the missionary reports we heard of someone who gave everything to Christ - except one. We learned about Karl Gutzlaff. He was disgraced when it was found out his ministry was a sham. That's what happens when we depend on ourself and not on God.

No comments: