Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So I really think you should read the next post down. This is actually my second post of the day. A lot happens when you are avoiding work like the plague.

Kelly and I went for a walk today. It was very nice to walk and talk. We went down to the falls and sat at the base of the waterfall. (My school is home to the highest waterfall in the Southeast! - my dates are automatically more romantic than yours.) We had a chance to talk about a lot of things. Kelly is going to be a Child Psychologist or a Marriage and Family Councelor ... so our conversations are always very productive. It feels good knowing that everything is pretty much out in the open.

I like Kelly a lot. I'm not in love yet. I know she isn't in love yet either. I like that aspect, because I think it leaves more room for God to work and there is less of our emotions for each other getting in the way. Don't get me wrong. We will love each other if the relationship is to continue, but we won't decide against the will of God because we are so crazy in love. I see things working out well, but we are both waiting on God.

We talked about how her career could factor into my mission work. I like that she is more outgoing than most TFC girls. She isn't afraid of speaking her mind or being non-traditional when it comes to some aspects of the woman's role in a relationship.

So, yes. I think you should read my other post today as well. It is very random. My most random post ever. It doesn't even make sense to me, but I think if you try hard enough you can see where I am going. Since it doesn't make sense I will have to call it art. Go read my art!

No comments: