Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I have really had some ups and downs this weekend.

I woke up on Sunday very sick. I have strep throat. I really felt like I accidentally ate razor blades while sleepwalking. My parents were in town to take me with them to Florida. Since I was too sick to drive my mom drove my car and my dad followed us. Long story short - my dad was tailgating and rear-ended my car. So my preciouse Sunshine (yes, I named my car sunshine) is in pretty poor shaped. My parents decided to give me $6000 towards a new car!!!! So, I'm looking for a new car now. It really was a weekend of ups and downs.

I have a good bit to say, but I don't have wireless where I'm living now - and I don't think you can copy and paste into blogger. Argh. I guess I will write more deep stuff later. Maybe after I figure out commas.

No comments: