Saturday, August 19, 2006

It's good to be back here in Toccoa and seeing all of my friends again. My roomate has way too much stuff again, but we have a good size room and a private bath ... so it's pretty nice. I can't wait to go back to church tomorrow. It will be good to see everyone. My brain feels so scattered today. I'm really starting to wonder about my mental health. I don't think I'm crazy yet, but I forget so many things - and I really wander around a good bit with my moods. I don't want to be medicated my whole life, but I don't want to end up like my father. I wish that there was a good clinic where I could go and get a physical and not have to worry so much about the cost. I wish we had socialized medicine. I remember having more lucid thought just a while ago. When I am surrounded by people I have much less lucid thought. I'm really concerned about that.

I want to write a post about what I know to be true. Remind me to do that if it doesn't show up soon.

No comments: