Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm sitting in my old roomate's room. I miss having Jonathan as a roomate. I love my new room though. I have the biggest room on campus - 2 walk in closets, personal (large) bathroom, and a washer and dryer right outside of my room. Plus, I have a great guy who is really fun as my resident director instead of the infamous Mr. B. (Mr. B. looks just like John Wayne Gacy - a notorious serial killer who killed 46 young men) as the R.D. I pick on Jonathan a good bit. He comes from an extremely conservative southern baptist family. I love them. We assigned all of his brothers a numerical value based on their propensity towards rampant homosexuality. Jonathan is Mr. 60 ... and his efeminate yet straight brother is Mr. 90. The gay one is Mr. 120. Jonathan and I just spent 5 minutes argueing about how AIDS is spread. Lest he ever be tempted to take a sip of a gay man's lemonade he can now rest assured that AIDS isn't transmitted through saliva.

Well, I'm going to go get a massage before starting my homework. My back's been hurting since this summer. Maybe a massage will do me more good than getting hooked to painkillers again.

No comments: