Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This is me yelling at a camper. I don't normally yell at campers, but this time warranted my raising my voice. We were playing a rather entertaining game called fruitball. It is essentially baseball, but with fruit. (Sometimes you have to explain every little detail, but this pretty much explains itself.) If an orange is in a million pieces - there are a million balls that can be used to get you out. This girl was using the same piece of fruit to get everyone out as they ran into home plate. I realized this after 7 of my team members were outed. I was so angry. (Yes it took me 3 rounds to figure it out.) It really felt good to yell at a camper in front of a lot of people. I used the "No ma'am!" phrase that I love so much. It was a good day I felt like sharing.

1 comment:

Pastor Bill said...

Wow - seven team members outed? Guess you don't have a don't ask, don't tell policy...heh.

No, seriously, it amazes me when kids at a Christian event cheat...

I bet that really did feel good...