Sunday, November 19, 2006

I am officially stating my support for Wesley Clark as the democratic presidential nominee. A Clark/Clinton or Clark/Obama ticket would be an excellent choice for America. Wesley Clark is a strong military hero, a four star general, and a passionate moderate. I think that Clark's foreign policy experience (he lead NATO in the same capacity as Truman), his military experience(vietnam, kosovo, and the 1st gulf war(, coupled with the fact that he has only a small (and generally non-conflicting) voting record as opposed to the senators who would run makes him a great candidate.

Sadly, I can't vote in the primaries (I'm a registered Libertarian) and I don't hold much political clout.

I would also like to recommend Carol Moseley-Braun for a cabinet position in Clark's presidency. Moseley-Braun is the only black, female senator - ever. She is one of 2 blacks to be senators in the 20th century (and was the only Africa-American in the senate during her term.) I really think she is a well spoke and accomplished woman who deserves a cabinet position.

No comments: