Friday, November 17, 2006

I recently had a wonderfully justifying dream in which the administration came to "shake down" my room to look for liberal contraband. After they had searched my room and couldn't find anything exceding liberal I opened my bookbag and handed them by Bible. I cooly said, "I think this is what you're looking for."

It was a good dream.

I talked with my grandmother today. I guess she's doing alright, but she doesn't sound well at all. She is really out of it still. I guess that's to be expected. I'm praying for my little cousin. He's going down to visit her tomorrow. I'm praying that he will be able to understand why Grandma's head is cut open ... and also that he can boost her spirits. I am content with the will of God. If my grandmother had died I would have accepted it will praise. My grandparents are finally proud of me. They have the sporty, athletic grandson they always prayed for. I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my grandparents love Jesus and have accepted his grace. That's a beautiful thing - beautiful enough to make death a non-issue.

My request to move off campus was denied at the first level and has moved on to the appeals process. I'm still holding out hope and praying for grace.

I'm going to see The Prestige tonight. Hope it's good.

No comments: