Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm starting Mansfield Park today. I need to read 100 pages by tomorrow. I picked a bad day to stop by the church office and borrow "The Ragamuffin Gospel" from pastor Andy. I want nothing more than to plow through that book before starting Meansfield Park.

I cashed my September check today. I earned $50 in the month of September. And I'm supposed to live off of that? Looks like I'm going to use the credit card or pretend to plan a really hot date and beg for money again. Oh, college life is so stressful. I love sarcasm.

Maybe I will just read one chapter of Ragamuffin. Or two.

I'm praying for the people who read this blog. Not because it is that bad of a blog - give me some credit. I just really love the people who read what I write. If you're reading this - and you're not some creepy/bored person who doesn't know me- then know that I'm praying for you.

1 comment:

Pastor Bill said...

I LOVED the Ragamuffin Gospel. I'm rereading Ruthless Trust. Another great Manning book. And, hey, he's a liberal, so you two should get along great :)