Friday, October 06, 2006

We started playing a new game today. We finished out our Old Testament class in utter dismay. Our questions were laughed at and left unanswered. Our viewpoints dismissed. And I just kept my mouth shut because I would be stoned not only by the teacher but also by the class. We learned about the sacrificial lamb and other cleansing of sin practices. In a small circle of friends I discussed my disappointment in the class. I said damn. Eveyrone looked down at the ground shamefully. I was in a group of conservatives. I reached out and touched one of the boys and yelled "UNCLEAN - NO TAG BACKS!" We just kept going and tagging each other while shouting UNCLEAN! We all learned more from that simple game about how sacrifices worked than we had learned in class. To end the game someone who was tagged had to run into the woods away from the people. It was much fun. I think I'm going to keep playing. *Tags* UNCLEAN! NO TAGBACKS!

1 comment:

Pastor Bill said...

Michael, you are WAY too quotable. This'll end up in another sermon, I can almost guarantee it.
Oh, and *TAG* Unclean, no tagbacks!