Friday, October 20, 2006

So, I've decided that I want to be a bohemian. I belong with these people. Their life goal is to live counterculturally. The message of Jesus is very countercultural. I don't know why I have such a sudden fascination with these people. I'm not even artistic ... but, I want to (at some point) become a missionary to the bohemians.

I want to go somewhere that people are searching for freedom, truth, beauty, and love ... and take them Jesus Christ - who embodies all of those things and so much more. It just makes such logical sense.

In a completely unrelated note; I'm really happy. I was with my friend Robyn today. Robyn is skinny as a stick. Almost all of my friends are skinny. I use to seek out other fat people so I wouldn't feel fat. I realized today that I don't even notice weight when talking to people. I am sitting on a couch with 2 guys whose combined weight doesn't come close to equalling my own ... and i realize that I'm okay with that. It feels good.

No comments: