Friday, May 26, 2006

I just read my blog from yesterday. I apologize for that one. I was so ridiculously tired. We had a camp out the night before, and I slept through a hike and lunch after that. Last night I took a "half-hour" nap and woke up the next day. I feel a little bit better this morning.

We broke into our groups for the summer with whom we will work. I love everyone in my group. None of the handfull of people I don't think I would work well with are in my group. I'm very relieved that at least my first week will be with someone I get along with well.

I am enjoying Bill Beatty's blog on Grace. It should be a multi-part section. You should check it out. It is very interesting. I want to write a small one section blog on my personal views on grace. I once had a girl break up with me because of my view on grace. I'll probably include that story, too. I like Grace a lot. A whole lot.

I'm bringing a friend from Toccoa down to camp for the weekend. At least I will have another Yankee here with me.

No comments: