Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kelly and I broke up last night. I'm handling everything pretty well, and I think she is, too. I don't think either of us really needed this right now with finals coming up. I think that I am content to be single for a little while. I just don't think dating is that important for me where I'm at now.

I still have a huge project due tomorrow and a speech to give that I'm not ready for at all. Oops. I remember thinking last week about how easy this week would be. That happens. I think I sneezed and got whiplash from it. My neck hurts really bad.

I had a really good day at work today. A lot of kids who just want to read better. It was nice to get to choose whom I wanted to work with. Some days you get kids who don't care. I read with only one of those kids today. I let him just skip entire pages. I know it isn't the proper thing to do, but he must be dyslexic or something. He needs special help.

I want a nap, but have so much work left to do.

No comments: