Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm so tired my eyes are going crossed. I finished moving everything I own from one place to another. My pack-rat roomate took 6 1/2 hours to move everything from our room into the hallway. Not down stairs or into a car. It took me 1 1/2 hour to move everythign down 3 flights of stairs by myself and to get everything packed into my car. (My life fits into my car except my bookshelf.) My roomate asked me not to bring a chair back with me next fall. He thinks it takes up too much space. All of the room under the bed, on the bookshelves, in the corners, and everywhere else is his crap (snow globes, lava lamps, unplayed guitar, unread books, unused life, etc.) I don't know why I am so frustrated by little things. I read once (forget which book) of a missonary who could never live with anyone. He said that , "the more I love humanity in general the more I dislike humans in particular." Sad, but true.

I cooked dinner for 9 people today. It was exciting, and everyone said the meal was great. I'm doing it again on Monday and Tuesday.

We had a moving night and watched "Ringu 2" (in Japanese) and then DodgeBall. Well, I have church early in the morning. Love you, goodnight.

No comments: