Sunday, May 14, 2006

I start work on Wednesday. I will have a two weeks of training. I think I want to really work on forming some really great friendships. I'm excited to meet all of the other devoted United Methodist college students. Today was my last Sunday at my church for a while.
I love my church. The people there are all so beautiful to me. They have done so much for me. We passed out roses to all of the mothers. It was really hard to be away from my mom again this year. Last year, I was in Russia and didn't have a chance to even call home. It was really hard living with Yelena Nicholivna who neither loved nor cared for me. It was so hard being away from my mom because of that. It was a lot easier this year to deal with it because I had a church full of people who love me.

Jon, David, and I all made independent trips for groceries today for our apartment. (I'm only living here for a week.) I met Jon at Wal-mart and didn't buy anything he had. I decided to take my friend Dustin to Wal-mart, he will be living on campus for the summer. I hope he doesn't go crazy not having a break fromall of the legalism. I hope that camp Glisson takes a much more United Methodist approach to things.

I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yea!

No comments: