Thursday, May 25, 2006

We just came down off the mountain this morning. We had our practice camp out. It wasn't a whole lot of fun. Rebecca had to take herself to the hospital last night and I was just a little bit upset. Then a kid started leading games, and the first thing he did was to make fun of someone for how he looked. I lost all respect - which I have been told is a good thing in this case. He has since made fun of jews, blacks, gays, and asians. Oh well, not everyone is a winner.

We played a weird varient of silent football. Everything is done secretly and no girls are allowed to no about its existence. The guys here get pretty cultish about it. I don't think I'm going to play it anymore. One great addition that they play is that they allow people to take on one another's penalties. I still don't think I will play anymore. Well, off to breakfast.

No comments: