Thursday, May 25, 2006

I wrote a post yesterday that didn't publish. I feel like I need a nap, but I have already slept for 5 hours today after breakfast. I'm not feeling well anymore. I wrote only a little bit. I have training for the high ropes course today, and I need to feel confident doing that before I would ever take campers up there.

We had sexual ethics training yesterday by the woman who wrote the book on "Safe Sanctuaries." My favorite quote was what a man gave told her. He said:
"I don't have to listen to another God Damned word you have to say because you are a radical feminist from the pit of Hell: Candle Theological Seminary.
Her Response:
"Well, I might be a radical feminist, but I went to Emory Law School."

She is a clergy person who is working her way through seminary, but she is actually a lawyer. It was a really fun training session. More about it later.

No comments: