Monday, September 18, 2006

"Veronica Corningstone and I are in love and I don't care who knows it." - Ron Burgendy

Discretion is the name of the game? Anyone? I'm in love with my friends. My love for them has gone beyond casual friendship. If there could be an opposite to "friends with benefits" that involved love I think I would be in it right now. We hung out in Rachel's room for "Open Dorm" and then Rachel and I went out for soup. It was a heavenly day - as it always is with Dustin and Rachel. I just love being around them. We walk too closely together to be TFC approved. We hold hands and skip. We swing at the swingset at church after dark. We share so many common points of interest and we all meet each other's basic love. I think that I am really figuring out what the church and what all Christian love should be.

1 comment:

Mary said...

"I think I was in love once with this girl I met at a KMart dressing room. We made out for hours, parted ways, and I never saw her again."

"Brian, I'm pretty sure that's not love."